* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #594 on 2019 09 11 *

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
RoelHendrickx
OP RoelHendrickx Forum Pro • Posts: 26,615
Re: Photo exhibition space ..

LouHolland wrote:

Photo exhibition space and for a cup of coffee etc. (when open).

Your sepia treatment with reversed vignetting (brighter edges) gives this image a classic look and feel - it emphasizes the ancient, historic elements (pillars, vaulted ceiling) and it obscures the more modern elements (like the shiny and completely even floor, the modern furniture and lighting fixtures, and that red thing in the front that I assume is a hand railing of some sort). That is a succesful intervention. I am assuming that this space looks more like a not very respectful renovation in original colour.

An explanation: giving comments is less and at random / arbitrary, it will stay that way for the time being because the recovery time I need takes up quite a lot of time and is sometimes difficult. Rehabilitation is not only long-term but often quite intensive and tiresome. So it is no unwillingness. Maybe I'm also not here for a week or a few weeks. However, I always look at the contributions

Take all the time you need and take it easy.

You are hereby officially relieved of any duty to post comments, until you feel up to it.

We're just glad to have you back around.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sure.

Lou

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: http://www.roelh.zenfolio.com

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow