"Used only once..in flawless, mint condition." Yeah, right! Locked

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
This thread is locked.
ninjagowoo
ninjagowoo Regular Member • Posts: 115
Re: "Used only once..in flawless, mint condition." Yeah, right!

mrb375 wrote:

SigmaChrome wrote:

Was I wrong in leaving negative feedback for the seller???

Of course not, but I would have returned it for a refund. Did you? Will you?

Listing said no refunds and I really don't want to go through ebays buyer protection if I can avoid it.

You absolutely should return it through ebay's system. The "no refunds" is basically only for buyer's remorse, not for fraudulent listings. They will open a case and help you work things out. In some cases, sellers will offer a partial refund or take the item back and refund. Ebay is almost always on the buyer's side (for better or worse) so you don't have much to worry about, especially if your past ebay feedback is established and positive. I have gone through this exact situation in the past and resolved it without much hassle.

Aside from getting your money's worth, you should absolutely report this so that if future buyers continue to complain, ebay will have a better case at helping them and even banning the seller. Even negative feedback can get buried with time. Go through ebay's reporting system.

ninjagowoo's gear list:ninjagowoo's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow