Z6 + Tamron 35-150mm F/2.8-4 Di VC, is this sharp???

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rgs_45
rgs_45 Senior Member • Posts: 1,192
Z6 + Tamron 35-150mm F/2.8-4 Di VC, is this sharp???

All,

Received my Tamron 35-150mm F/2.8-4 Di VC + FTZ adapter a couple of days ago and tried it for the first time yesterday. A couple of ladies were about to go diving and ask if I can take a couple of shots. Below is a OOC JPEG shot. If I view it at a 100%, they seem soft to me. Maybe, it could be my laptop monitor. Internet here on the island is slow and I can't up the RAW file (keeps timing out).

Reason I got this is for island event shooting. I do love the kit 24-70/4.0 S but I need a bit more reach. I have read great reviews before pulling the trigger on this one. Is there an in-camera adjustment or do I have to get the Tap-in Console to adjust and upgrade firmware? Any thoughts, ideas, recommendations, etc. to get the maximum sharpness of the lens? TIA.

BTW, the condition was very overcast and I also forgot to set to base ISO 100.

-- hide signature --

- Rich -
"A photographer is your worst friend. He will Frame you! He will Shoot you! And if you're one of the lucky ones, he will Hang you too."

rgs_45's gear list:rgs_45's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Nikon Z6 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +5 more
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow