I didnt jump for the 850

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
londonshooter Regular Member • Posts: 115
I didnt jump for the 850

Yesterday i went into my local London Camera exchange here in the UK armed with a 60k shutter D4 just top see what they would offer me as a trade in against a new D850. The man in the shop proceeded to tell me how hes got a D850 best thing since sliced bread and yet also thought the D4 was a good camera etc. Anyway after a few mins he come back and said wait for it £600 max . I said ive also got the WT 4 etc and he said that might make abit of a difference but not alot even let him know i had the boxes etc. Needless to say words to the effect id go away and think about it meaning i havent come in here to be well and truely mugged off. So for now the D850 isnt coming to live here. I know they got to make a mark up etc but seriously when they had another one there asking £1600....................Dreamers Bit like i was looking at the new lightweight 500 F4 in the cupboard at in excess of £10k . I even thought after id left wether he was hoping id jump and hed then buy my D4 from LCE at "staff discount"

Nikon D4 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow