Some questions re Creative Cloud 'photography package.'

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EOS GUY
EOS GUY Senior Member • Posts: 1,177
Some questions re Creative Cloud 'photography package.'

So It seems I can not use the XT20 and ACR and CS6.

End of an era.

So I'm looking at the cloud finally.....

I have Windows 7 and can update to 10 but do not want to.

So I can get the creative cloud 'photography' package that has lightroom classic and photoshop which will work with 7.

1. How different is using ACR to Lightroom? Will my camera profiles and lenses be recognised...? My workflow, is lens correction, choose provia profile, then exposure and clarity before opening up in CS6 and going into NIK - either CEFX PRO 4 or Silver EFX PRO 2

2. Is the photoshop the same quality as my CS6...?

3. Can I somehow import the NIK Collection into it (mine came with my CS I do not have it as a standalone package i can import)

4. Can I use my creative cloud on any computer? Can I use it say on my own laptop on another internet connection if I'm travelling? What if I buy another laptop?

5. Some people say the cloud is laggy and bothers you daily for updates.

6. Again will this package recognise and work with X-T20 files either as RAF or DNG files.

Thanks

Only have two days to return the X-T20 if I can't find a PP solution and NIK is essential to my style.

-- hide signature --

The earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Above all else, peacefulness, love and harmony.
- Noel Shoestring

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow