Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Todd Jones
Todd Jones Senior Member • Posts: 1,461
Re: Too little ambition, Fuji

locke_fc wrote:

Truman Prevatt wrote:

BWJunkie wrote:

razorfish wrote:

Fuji seem to be stuck in the ”APS-C must be cheaper than the cheapest FF” delusion. Okay it worked to make the X-T3 cheap with minor body changes from the X-T2, but they can’t keep holding their top tier bodies back forever.

I wonder if the release of the X-H1 created the expectation of having IBIS in other Fujifilm bodies.

Tim C.

If people want IBIS in a Fuji - they have that option. ...

No they don't, not in the smallish form factor many of us went into Fuji for in the first place.

Right, nothing has changed as far as the reason you came to Fuji yet people here are saying they won't buy it because it's a feature it never had in the first place, so your point?

Of course the Fuji whiners might just throw a temper tantrum in the middle of the Ford, BMW ( name you favorite brand ) floor, kicking and screaming.

Maybe someone should offer them some cheese to go with the whine to sooth their loss of no IBIS on the Pro3.

Stop patronising people and calling them whiners. It's unnecessary and doesn't help defend your position in any way, quite the opposite.

Toughen up, I got news for you, the internet can be offending sometimes.

We all have our needs and preferences, and have every right to manifest them in a gear forum as this one.

That goes both ways.

-- hide signature --

Todd
I'm His, John 6:44

Todd Jones's gear list:Todd Jones's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow