If the A9ii is announced soon, will have of you A7iii upgrade if A9 price drops within £500 upgrade?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gphome Regular Member • Posts: 463
If the A9ii is announced soon, will have of you A7iii upgrade if A9 price drops within £500 upgrade?

over at SAR a A9ii release soon is gathering momentum, and I think it’s gonna happen.

As the title says will any of you A7iii owners upgrade if it’s within £500/$500 to sell your A7iii and purchase a A9? I will in a flash for the silent shutter with little or no rolling shutter, a game changer for candid family photography which is my main usage. I also want the better EVF and extra mode dial, the EVF on the X-T3 was much better when I tested both in a shop, and the A9 got the latest real time tracking AF via a firmware update, the only existing model that got it BTW when launched in the a6400

gphome's gear list:gphome's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 +1 more
Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a7 Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow