**This week with your Z6/7, Aug 31-Sep 6 2019**

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Hasa
Hasa Senior Member • Posts: 1,097
Re: hobbies: "steel/concrete/granite/water" - "breakfast" - "Z7+24mmF1.8G"

in the foreground sidebyside wrote:

Nice photos but I mostly want to say that you did a great job on your project. Congrats.

Thank you Andy!

I have been busy enjoying the new portio with friends lately, but I have older photos with the D800, that give an impression of the infinite variety of flowers and moods around this tiny spot of paradise.

Laowa 12mm F2.8 + Laowa Magic Shift Converter = 17mm F4.0 shift - shifted the full 10mm. No perspective correction in LR.

Dwarf pond lily with leaves starting to turn into autumn colors. Leaves are about 1" across.

Dusk at our pond.

This flower has an affliction, that creates red spots. Could be a virus or fungus? The same thing happens every year.

Non venomous snake that likes to hunt for tadpoles and small frogs. But there are no tadpoles because of the fish.

Quince. Kept to the same size for 20 years with shears. It is very easy to keep in a particular size. It does not react violently with lots of sprouts to trimming.

Marsh Marigold in the foreground and Water Iris in the background.

-- hide signature --

Smile and the world smiles back!

Hasa's gear list:Hasa's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D7200 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II +22 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow