Good gear choice? A7iii with Leica, 24mm GM

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tedzap New Member • Posts: 5
Good gear choice? A7iii with Leica, 24mm GM

I used to shoot film, and stopped when things got problematic (developing/printing).  I am thinking about getting into digital, and have become intrigued by the sony offerings.  I almost bought the A7RII soon after it was released, but life happened.

I have two Summicron Lieca-M lenses (35/50), and a nice nice 90mm so I have a starting place.   I am thinking of getting the A7iii, along with the 24mm G Master native lens.  I am drawn to this lens for the night sky shooting ability.

Is this a good starting place, or should I consider other cameras?   I am torn between this and picking up a cheap A6000 and wait to see what Sony comes out with next.

One advantage of the A6000 option is that mated with the pre-asph Summicron 35 it will be very small and light...   doubt I would get rid of it even when I get a full frame camera.

I have a 24mm on order, should see in in November.  Maybe I can figure out how to sell the M6 body by then.

thanks,

Ted

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M6 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow