At what events / occasions did you shoot the most images?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Mark_A
OP Mark_A Forum Pro • Posts: 14,971
Re: 200-300

Papa48 wrote:

I'm shooting another annual fundraising event (fifteen spelling bee teams and their three- hour competition) for our local Adult Literacy Center, next week. At the same event last year I shot 200-300. I'll shoot around the same number when requested to do our church's social and learning events. On a really good photo club outing it's usually 100-250. I shoot raw, so it will take hours to select and edit the best of those. That's plenty of work for my aging eyes and brain.

Hi Papa48,

Your numbers seem more like numbers I can comprehend compared to some of the posters on here who shoot sports and get into the many thousands.

And I can understand your comment about processing. For me perhaps I shoot 70 pictures - my editing is usually to process perhaps 10 and they are individual images so I don't need to make them look like a set.

My workflow isn't suitable for processing lots of images, I think if I were doing that I would probably pay for and learn lightroom.

Mark_A

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow