At what events / occasions did you shoot the most images?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Mark_A
OP Mark_A Forum Pro • Posts: 14,959
Re: Travelling

alcelc wrote:

as well as certain special local event.

From a typical 10~16 days trips (all overseas), depending on the destinations, I could take +/-3K shots back home. Certain interesting local events like the annual street Halloween party of my area, flower show, Lantern Festival etc or certain rarely held religious ceremony that worth to carry my camera for it, would take around 200~400 shots per event.

Hi albert, they sound like events which are probably target rich.

I am not the type of shooters who are looking to produce an art piece, so shall not take a lot of shots on the same object and finally keep the best few, pp to the best and deleted the others.

I use my camera to record a piece of my memory. Hence any images taken during my trip, if can meet with my basic technical standard, will be a keeper. For all of my travelling photos (or individual shooting event) are used to create a slideshow (better and easier playback) in format of video (used to 1080, now moving onto 4K). So more shots would be welcome. I suppose a 10 minutes video (says, 5" display time per shot would mean max 120 shots only!) would be too short to cover a happy 2 weeks holiday?

My video for the last 11 days trip to Holy Land is long as 7.5 hours, splitting up in days of around 30 minutes to longest 1+ hour per each days.

That does sound like a long video though, do you get many viewers for them? Family perhaps but still a long video.

Mark_A

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow