Hahnemuhle Photo paper line

Started Aug 26, 2019 | Discussions thread
MindInRewind Senior Member • Posts: 1,229
Re: Hahnemuhle Photo paper line

adamariastills wrote:

I've been looking for any information about longevity/permanence of Hahnemuhle's Photo paper line - the classic daily-use photographic papers (not the Fine Art line with Photo Rag and whatnot).

They look nice, but while some RC papers (Epson, Canon, HP, Tecco, Canson) were tested by WIR and Aardenburg Imaging and there is indeed some data to rely on more or less, there's nothing on HM's entry-level digital papers. They don't seem like something as good as Canson RC papers (which are acid-free, lignin-free and decently priced, at least to me), but maybe I'm wrong.

Btw, I feel like there's this gap in the market - either you get run-of-the-mill pedestrian RC papers full of OBA, or some high-end rags and baryta papers which can cost a small fortune.

If you can recommend me some decent RC papers that could fill that medium-level gap, I'd be grateful too - at least I have Canson, but it would be interesting to try other brands.

Red River will have something you're looking for.  Great papers, great price.

~MIR

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow