Website theme choice and design considerations advice please

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Dweeble Regular Member • Posts: 110
Re: Website theme choice and design considerations advice please

Now this "According to experts I've talked to, it doesn't matter which you use, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or whatever your potential clients are on. What matters is that you personally find it easy and convenient to use. If it's a pain in the haunch you'll never post." Makes total sense.........another learning curve to scramble up!

Blogs can be very self-indulgent, but I think they can work well for explaining and discussing things which can't be covered in the space available on a phone screen.

Photodeck looks brilliant but although fairly intuitive seems to assume a rather French approach to logic and structure, which is NOT me!

Zenfolio doesn't seem a whole heap easier than Format and costs a bit more....so I'm battling with Format. Kinda getting there. Slowly. Unless Photodeck blow me away with advice when they get back to work tomorrow!

Good news is my FIRST real client (I did say I was starting out) burst into tears of delight when I dropped off her prints this morning....a nice feeling!

Dweeble's gear list:Dweeble's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
BAK
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow