In anticipating the incoming M6mkII, how mkI holds up till now for me

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
zero214
OP zero214 Regular Member • Posts: 126
Re: These are very good...

Thank you folks and thank you for your compliments Ben,

I'm really looking forward the release of M6mkII, because it looks too sexy :-P, I might order one and find a used M5 or black M6 (which there will be a lot after M5mkII gets released) to accompany my silver one.

M6 still does fine for me, from astro, landscape, portrait, so there is no need to replace it, as I have gifted my M and M2 to a friend and my sister, it's getting annoying to change lense everytime I wander out or change subject, especially changing lense in the open sea, I might order M6mkII without waiting for reviews, then live with whatever shortcomings just like with original M (with the help from Marco Nero and his helpful threads and excellent captures) back then.

M series is a fun way to get into photography (I was into the tech of Sony back then and lost interest) after my years with iPhone 4s, so small to carry, weightless and I'm less noticed by surrounding folks when photographing scenes, compare to other guys with enoromous lenses, cameras, and tripods.

As for your remark, I have seen those so many times on so many forums that I don't really mind, it might annoy me as first but now I tend to ignore those comments and life goes on.

Just keep trying to push the Ms to the extreme, with the M6mkII, i guess the doomsayers will finally be silent?

zero214's gear list:zero214's gear list
Canon EOS M6 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow