In anticipating the incoming M6mkII, how mkI holds up till now for me

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,699
These are very good...

You apparently are a imaginative (and excellent) photographer - keep up the good work.  There is a tendency to remark, "Well, those could have been taken with any camera," but that sort of rains on the parade of the poster.  I've caught myself periodically wanting to say that on some postings on all of the forums, but I then tend to pull back from doing so.

As for the Mk6 Mk II, there are those (which always happens with a pending release) who will malign the camera - in this case, strongly speculating that the higher ISO's will go to sh_t due to the higher MP count.  I say let's wait for the release and the tests/reviews before we write that assumption into stone.  I know I'm interested in the M6 Mk II mainly for the higher MP factor (cropping, etc) because I would mainly be interested in using it for day time scenic and nature scenarios (I'm not a video user - just stills).

-- hide signature --

Best of luck and health to you all!

Bernd ("Ben") Werner Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

As a reminder, keep in mind that my postings represent my opinions only - not those of other folks, nor am I implying that others will feel the same way that I do about a given issue. However, If you feel compelled to argue about a personal opinion of mine, please feel free to go ahead and do so - without my participation of course - and that would be quite an interesting conversation to say the least.

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +19 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow