yn-3e-rt not playing nice - need some help

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
etwhite New Member • Posts: 5
yn-3e-rt not playing nice - need some help

Hi,

I'm looking for some help/advice with the following problem. I have a yongnuo yn-3e-rt wireless trigger on a canon 7dmii with 3 yn-600ex-rt speedlights. Until yesterday everything worked well but now the flashes will not fire on shutter release. However, a different strobe with a yn-3e-rx receiver will fire. All the flashes indicate that they are linked and will fire when I push the test button on the transmitter. I have done the following so far

1. updated firmware on all units

2. changed out batteries

3. checked and double checked the channels and ID's

4. tried using one of the flashes as the master unit with the same results. However, when using the flash in M or eTTL mode as an on camera unit it fires fine.

I've also noticed that I'm getting a "This menu cannot be displayed. Incompatible flash or flash's power is turned off" error message when trying to access the external flash function setting in camera with both the transmitter and the flash regardless of the mode either unit is in.

If you have any thoughts on this I would appreciate it as I am completely confused. Thanks

cheers,

Tris

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow