Haglofs Corker M43 backpack

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
frazer2000 New Member • Posts: 2
Haglofs Corker M43 backpack

Hi all,

I’ve just purchased a G85 with the 12-60mm kit lens, and plan on buying the Lumix 20mm (pancake), Oly 75-300mm, and a fixed portrait (about 50mm).

I’m only about 5’5”, so I’m looking for a small backpack that could hold my gear (body, lenses, Gorillapod) and some other bits and pieces (water bottle, small bit of food, etc.). Side-access is pretty much a requirement (and if the bag’s not padded, I’ll just buy an insert), and I’d prefer something that looks nice enough that I’d be able to take it to uni or use it as a small day bag occasionally. I’m on a bit of a budget, so I’d be hoping for something under $100USD

I’ve been looking at the Haglofs Corker Small (11L) or Medium (18L) and am pretty keen on what I see, so was wondering if anybody had any experience with either, or could recommend any similar bags that might have more padding/breathability on the back and straps??

Thanks in advance

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow