My GM5 based Travel Kit

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Abbazz
Abbazz Contributing Member • Posts: 969
My GM5 based Travel Kit

I am in the middle of a short vacation on the Britanny Coast in France. As I am doing a lot of walking and cycling, I was looking for a small photo bag that I could take everywhere with me. I decided to take my Newswear fanny pack with a couple of GM5 bodies.

Here's the whole pack:

And the contents:

My travel kit features one GM5 body with a 7-14mm and another one with a 14-140mm. Since there is room left in the bag, I also add a Sigma DP2 (I love the pictures I get from this compact camera). The additional pouch (on the right of the picture) contains either a small umbrella for daytime walks or a Voigtländer 25mm f/0.95 for low light situations.

I also pack a few batteries, polarizing filters, a dust blower, a lens cloth and SD cards.

The whole lot is very comfortable to wear and can be carried all day long without any inconvenience.

I also bring this fanny pack when I travel by plane, in addition to my cabin luggage. I use it to pack a camera, my noise-cancelling headphones, my passport, my smartphone as well as the contents of my pockets, which speeds up considerably the security control checks.

Cheers!

Abbazz

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow