EM1 mk ii high resolution

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jacksjmd New Member • Posts: 1
EM1 mk ii high resolution

I successfully used hi res twice recently.  However, I cannot get into it now.  When I navigate to high resolution the only option is "OFF".  The icon for hi res that looks like a piece of graph paper has disappeared from the live view menu.  It is not present in the shooting menu 1.  It is present and checked in the D1 settings menu.  What happened?  The results on the first two tries were terrific.  Now I can't get in.  Anything that could interfere with the hi res is turned off (HDR etc).  Can't find it.  Have spent hours looking.  The manual is not particularly helpful nor is one of the books.  Help.  I needed to get a high res in a church by yesterday afternoon.  Could not do it.  Am returning in six weeks but  will have a very narrow time window during which I can shoot.    This has to work consistently.

Nikon D1 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow