Sling type camera strap?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
BSiler Regular Member • Posts: 336
Re: Sling type camera strap?

vwcrusher wrote:

In looking at the Slide Light video it seems that there are multiple options for how to carry. I just wonder if is to high on the torso, where it will bounce......

The length of the PD slings is easily adjusted with one hand, on-the-go,  So you can easily adjust where the camera rests against your torso.  Sometimes when hiking, I shorten the sling and pull the camera entirely behind me where it rests at the small of my back.  On the other hand, if I'm shooting frequently, I keep the sling longer, so that there is plenty of slack as i lift the camera to eye level.  In short, it will "bounce" where you choose.

Here's what I like about the Black Rapid sling:  You only have one tether point to disconnect if you want to take the camera off the sling.  And when you do take the camera off the sling, the sling stays put on your shoulder.  When you disconnect the two ends of the PD sling, the sling will just slide off your shoulder onto the ground.

BSiler's gear list:BSiler's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 85mm F1.8G +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow