Atlas Athlete Backpack questions

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
davidevans1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,640
Atlas Athlete Backpack questions

I've been looking at this and asked some questions via the Atlas website - they did say it would take a few days to reply and they were right, quite a few days have passed and no reply! In fairness they also suggested posting any questions on Instagram.

Can I ask the questions on here please?

I'm just under six foot with a waist 35-36 inches (if I buy jeans or trousers some 34" waist size fits and some I need size 36". The Atlas belts are Large 32-36" and X Large 36-42" but don't specify whether this is actual size, or clothes size (and then with just a T shirt  or kitted out for cold weather! Should I go for a Large belt?

Whats the Retro Belt?

They also sell spare belts, is this for if two different sixed people are using the backpack?

Whats and Extender Clip

What's the extra Frame for?

That's it I think! I'm in the UK so returning anything would be a hassle, need to try and get it right first time.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

David

davidevans1's gear list:davidevans1's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Zeiss Batis 18mm F2.8 Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow