Screen protector for my new X-E3?

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bjornsen Regular Member • Posts: 284
Screen protector for my new X-E3?

I confess to being a bit obsessive about glass, screens and monitors.  I hate fingerprints, grease, hard edges and all those other things that threaten to damage my interfaces.  I have been covering my camera displays for years [and my PDAs prior to that] as well as my phones, usually with a micro-thin overlay that I can cut to the dimension of wherever it needs to be applied.  My Nikon displays all are covered as well as my X-T2 [and all of my lenses have a UV filter as a barrier to a harsh world].

I have spent 6 days in a campsite with my new toy and have learned to embrace some of the touch screen features; they bring up custom functions and set focus points.  I am wondering if anyone has used a protector for their X-E3 display and found that the response to touches/swipes has diminished.

-- hide signature --

http://www.pbase.com/bjornsen (pbase contributor)
Any day your socks match and you are not on fire is a good day.

bjornsen's gear list:bjornsen's gear list
Sony RX100 II Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-E3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF +8 more
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow