X100f digital teleconverter long term impressions?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Zaax
Zaax Contributing Member • Posts: 690
X100f digital teleconverter long term impressions?

I would like to know what X100f users who use the digital teleconverter think of it long term. I am aware that it only works in JPEG and that it crops the sensor to give the FOV of a 50 and 75mm lens. Considering getting one to use as my only camera for travel and think that the teleconverter would be very useful. I am done with carrying a lot of equipment around whilst traveling. Also I am aware of the limitations of the camera. I currently own a X100 but don't use it that much anymore as the slow focus sometimes makes me crazy and I would sell that to help fund a X100f.

Do you find it useful? Do you use it very much? What don't you like about it? Any other thoughts on its usage? Do you have any example shots that you could post?

-- hide signature --

Zack S
"May the Focus be with you"
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/10025089@N05

Zaax's gear list:Zaax's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +14 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow