Rumor: Gobe Graduated/Gradual ND Filter

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BokehenPhotography
BokehenPhotography Forum Member • Posts: 70
Rumor: Gobe Graduated/Gradual ND Filter

While speaking with a Gobe spokesperson, he suggested that I try their Polarization filter. Doing so, I wasn't able to see any results, In fact the filter had less results that the B+W filter. When I explain to the Spokesperson what I was wanting to do. He then apologized for making the mistake by selecting the polarization filter. Then suggesting that what I needed was the Graduated ND filter (which they do not manufacture).

Although Gobe themselves have helped me every step of the way. It's disappointing that they did not have the Graduated ND filter. But wait there's more. I was contacted this morning by Gobe spokesperson, informing me that they are working on a circular Graduated ND filter & a square Graduated filter, Due out next year.

So when I thought I needed a Polarization filter, I actually needed a graduated ND filter and with Gobe's support I'm hoping to see that graduated ND filter from them and very soon.

Just something to look forward to.

BokehenPhotography's gear list:BokehenPhotography's gear list
Canon EOS M6 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow