Funny thing happened at Best Buy! I got an a7ll

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
flbdig Contributing Member • Posts: 521
Funny thing happened at Best Buy! I got an a7ll

I took a Garmin Smart Watch and Earbuds back so I had a $1000 store credit. I am a professional photographer and I shoot several different camera brands and I Hate changing lens during a wedding or portrait shoot. I shoot with a Panasonic S1R, Leica Q2, Panasonic G9 and Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II. But I wanted a SENSOR, and that to mount my Zeiss 15mm F2.8 zm lens to so that I don't have to mount it to my S1R.

I had looked at the new Leica 240,or even a S1, or even wait for the Sigma fp. But for what I need the SENSOR for the Research easily shows that for $899 for the A7II it became a no brainer.

I Don't need AF, since the Zeiss is MF. The Ergonomics are not as good as Any of my other bodies but I wanted a smaller camera since this is a 5th body on wedding days and concerts.

On DXO the a7ll sensor is Higher rated than Every Leica body except for the Q2, it's great in low light from 3200 iso and lower which I will not shoot over with this combo. And after customization for how I shoot this camera is the perfect solution for my Zeiss lens and I didn't have to use any more money  just my gift card. Lol.

-- hide signature --

https://www.1cor1313.com/
1Co 13:13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!

flbdig's gear list:flbdig's gear list
Leica Q2 Sony a7 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 +14 more
FinePix S1 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow