FS: Fuji Red Badge zooms, X-T20 with extras, Canon EF 70-300

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lettermanian
Lettermanian Senior Member • Posts: 1,347
FS: Fuji Red Badge zooms, X-T20 with extras, Canon EF 70-300

It’s time to revise the gear lineup. Staying with Fuji but reluctantly parting with some of their best offerings in order to go smaller and lighter. I have tried to capture the condition of the items in pics, but pm me if you have any questions. Space person not included 😊

1. Fuji XF 50-140mm f2.8 lens, as pictured with tripod foot, both covers, hood, box. In excellent condition with some slight wear marks. Asking $1150 USD shipped
  1. Fuji XF 16-55mm f2.8 lens, as pictured with both covers, hood, box and I will include a 77mm K&F Concept HD Nano Circular Polarizer filter. Purchased new from my local retailer almost exactly one year ago, excellent condition with some slight wear marks. Asking $820 USD shipped
  1. Fuji X-T20 24mpx 4k video etc camera body, as pictured with body cover, box, Meike grip, red shutter release bling button, one NP-W126S battery, and will also include one generic NP-W126 battery, charger, strap. Excellent condition with slight wear marks. Hard to get a pic but the LCD has a slight mark or two, but nothing that affects viewing. Asking $430 USD shipped
  1. Canon EF 70-300mm USM IS ii lens, with both covers and box. Purchased new from my local retailer. This was used with the Fringer Pro EF-FX Pro 1 adapter on my Fuji bodies but has seen little use. Worked very well and gave a 105-450mm equivalent field of view. This will yield a 112-480 FOV on a Canon APS-C (crop) body. IS is excellent and the info lcd is handy for low-angle shots. Will include a 67mm circular polarizer filter. Asking $380 USD shipped

Will ship to CAN and CONUS Expedited parcel. Regular Paypal only (no friends/family), prices include PP fee. Will ship when funds have been cleared by PP. Listing these items on several local and online sites, so I reserve the right to sell the items at my preference. Any customs charges, taxes, etc are the responsibility of the buyer. Thanks for looking.

Ready to launch to a new owner

Lettermanian's gear list:Lettermanian's gear list
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-H1 Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5–5.6 IS STM Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 +7 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Halifax, Canada

Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow