Camera - Lightroom - Snapseed(maybe) workflow

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jhw61032 New Member • Posts: 4
Camera - Lightroom - Snapseed(maybe) workflow

Greetings! I usually work on my Windows desktop and CC (LR Classic, PS) environment. Mostly work with RAW files from my Sony RX100 VI but sometimes JPEG. Most of my files are on the physical drive on my desktop but will sometimes load a LR catalog to the cloud. I will be traveling for a considerable period and will only have my camera, Chromebook and Nokia 9. While I travel I am not concerned with loading anything to the CC cloud. Rather, when I return I will want to load all files, including any edits, to my desktop then to my LR catalog. Just to complicate things, I might like to edit some files in Snapseed as well. Just to be clear, you can think of a Chromebook as an Android phone.

I think this workflow is what makes sense but appreciate anyone pointing out improvements or problems:

1) Shoot with the camera and take the microSD out and load it into my Chromebook. For photos from the phone connect with a cable and transfer files to Chromebook.

2) Edit as needed in any of the following: LR (Lightroom Android), Photoshop Express, Snapseed or PS Mix. In all cases save the work (sometimes as a distinct file)

3) Upon returning home import all files through LR Classic.

Thanks for any and all comments!

John

jhw61032's gear list:jhw61032's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Sony RX100 V +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony RX100 VI
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow