How is the video quality on FZ1000 ii? + Better zoom for LX100?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nic727 Forum Member • Posts: 83
How is the video quality on FZ1000 ii? + Better zoom for LX100?

I'm looking for a travel camera and I was thinking about LX100 ii or FZ1000 ii but since I also want to shoot birds or animals 10% of the time, I will need to go with the FZ1000 ii. But how is the video quality on this camera if I want to start vlogging or capture things for myself?

Is it sharp and can you control depth of field?

I see great stuffs on YouTube, but the only example about the FZ1000 are not that great. Even DJI drone shots or GoPro are looking better, but is it?

-- hide signature --

Also, I know you can add a ND filter to the LX100. But did someone ever created a zoom extension for the LX100 that could make better zoom that could be like x10-x15, because really I never had a camera big like the FZ1000 before. The LX100 seem better, but if it would be possible to add a bigger zoom, that would be the best camera out there! Even phone's cameras can get telephoto x2-x3 with some attachments.

thank you

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic LX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow