CS5 + Mac ???

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Van Griff Senior Member • Posts: 1,434
CS5 + Mac ???

Hi All

I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student and Teacher Edition [CS5EST] (Windows,English) back in 2012 and still have the licence key.

In 2015 I purchased a Retina 5K iMac and moved to the Mac OS and ultimately the PsCC subscription model and currently at PsCC2019.

While I love Ps I am fed up with the Adobe Subscription drain and I have now purchased C1P . . . liking the program very much . . . and I am planning on cancelling the PsCC subscription but if possible would like to retain some Ps function, namely CS5EST that I have already purchased.

I also have DxOPL for high ISO noise removal and also AFFINITY PHOTO for other editing that C1 and perhaps CS5EST do not do.

My 3 part question:

1.  Is there a download still available for CS5EST/Mac?

2.  I am currently running Mojave 10.14.5 on my Mac . . . will CS5EST/Mac run on Mojave or is there a trick to getting it running on Mojave?

3.  Will my CS5EST/Windows licence key work for the Mac download if the Mac download is available?

My goal is to have CS5EST/Mac running solely on my Mac and I don't currently have CS5EST installed on any other computers.

I am pretty good at running my photo editing programs . . . but my computer technology knowledge is lacking . . . not very good at installing and uninstalling and operating systems and computer workings and all that sort of stuff.

Any assistance here to get me running would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

V G

Van Griff's gear list:Van Griff's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +31 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow