Sony a6400 with sigma trio or a7iii with 28,85

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
qwertyasdfg New Member • Posts: 24
Sony a6400 with sigma trio or a7iii with 28,85

Alright guys, here is the deal. i had nikon d7100 with 3 lenses(35,50,85) for the last 4 years. Sold all of the gear and now want to buy a new camera. Basically i want to enter a new system. I am an enthusiast who want to improve as a photographer and a videographer. With nikon i only did photos because the video is just plain out bad(no offence). I mainly do portraits, gatherings, landscapes sometimes. Also, i don’t make money with my work. My options right now are:
1)a7iii- i will only be able to buy 85mm f1.8 and 28mm f2.($2600-in my country)
2)a6400- i will be able to buy sigma 16,30 and 56. (Sigma lenses are cheap in my country)(1800 usd)

Now i am confused between a6400 and a7iii. I know everybody keeps raving about that “full frame look” and also the reason i am confused is because i also wanted to buy fullframe but if the lenses are not gm or f1.4 does it really makes that big of a difference. Should i save that 800 usd.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Canon PowerShot A640 Nikon D7100 Sony a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow