Looking For Info on Automotive Related Systems

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Lookin4info New Member • Posts: 1
Looking For Info on Automotive Related Systems

Hi obviously a newb on the forum. I also apologize in advance if the specifics of it being automotive are a bit non related? This one project isnt the only reason why Im here its only the first.  I will be searching the forum for information as well when I have time have tons of projects going on along with the usual daily life stuff as well blah. With that I thank you all for any and all information regarding it. What Im looking for information on:

360 degree viewing with a 4 camera system. Bluetooth and wifi and hard wire capability. Must have good night vision. Auto detect/Motion detect when auto is off. A system with its own screen unit of 10" to 20" would be nice but as long as it has the capability of connecting to outsource screen its not needed. They may be mounted in outdoorsy conditions as well not 100% on mounting yet.

The overall goal would be a standalone unit so sitting in seat one would be able to view every angle of the outside of the auto. Other details include a stand alone battery unit for it that will be recharged from the auto. So any and all specifics with that as far as maybe a smaller battery, to relays, to fuse blocks, to exact wire sizing.

Again Thank You Very Much for any and all info!!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow