Possible focus problem on A6300

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chung888 New Member • Posts: 9
Possible focus problem on A6300

I have a possible focus problem with my A6300.

A few weeks ago we went to the zoo. This picture was taken by my sister. As you can see, the faces are blurry. Sometimes when I take a picture I will also get photo's with blurry faces. I have some questions:

Can someone explain why this is happening? I used the following configuration: P-mode, af-s, face detection on, focus area: wide.

Is it true that face detection is not working from a big distance? When the distance is not to big, face detection is working. If I move further away, face detection is not working anymore and I see some green squares due to focus area wide. I expect I can take the picture. If I zoom in to look at the picture, the faces are blurry. This happend at this picture. My sister didn't see squares on the faces but she saw a few squares and thought the picture was focused.

Is it better to use af-c? I did some tests and I have the feeling that is beter than af-s. How do you use your camera If you take a picture like above?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow