DXO color balance.... HELP!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aaron801 Veteran Member • Posts: 6,078
DXO color balance.... HELP!

I'm editing some photos in DXO Optics Pro 11 and I want to fine tune the color balance but I'm unable to find the controls to do so. On DXO's website there are some instructions that show the color balance module and when you set it to "custom" it shows color temperature and tint sliders (which is what I'm accustomed to seeing in other programs), but on my version of the program, when I set it to "custom" I just get an eye dropper. The eye dropper isn't of much use if the image in question doesn't have any areas of pure white, and even if it does, one might want to deviate from that.

My version of the program isn't the current one, I'm sure and the info on the DXO site is surely tailored to the most recent version of the program. Nonetheless, I can't imagine that even older versions of the program (and mine can't be that old anyway if its #11) lack the ability to manually set a white balance... I have to wonder if I'm just missing something.
So... How does one manually set white balance inDXO Optics Pro 11?

-- hide signature --

my flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/128435329@N08/

Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow