GRII mono + photos in reply

Started 4 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SMCTakumar
SMCTakumar Regular Member • Posts: 265
GRII mono + photos in reply

Hi there, I frequently started to really enjoy this forum. It kind of reminds me of the old Pentax forum in early 2000 to mid 2000. I think the talent here is amazing and I really enjoy seeing posted photos around the world. I want to share some B/W straight from camera on the GRII with it's amazing lens - which I think is incredible lens and why I love this camera so much. But, also, the one handed operation and it's ability to blend into the user's (I don't consider myself a photographer) flow of taking that photo. Seeing the GRIII pop up, I am not sure of upgrading from the GRII as I think the GRII lens is slightly better suited for my liking plus the controls (very subjective comment). Anyways, some photos in the reply - if you would like to see. Cheers and I hope to see more amazing photos around here!

-- hide signature --

Eric J - Irek J

SMCTakumar's gear list:SMCTakumar's gear list
Ricoh GR Pentax K20D Pentax K-3 II Pentax smc DA 14mm F2.8 ED (IF) Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +17 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Ricoh GR III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow