New camera

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
arniebook Senior Member • Posts: 1,155
Re: New camera

All my DSLR's have been DX, and the D500 has simply been an amazing camera for me and countless others. If something were to happen to it that would not be repairable, I would get another one in a blink. That said, if I were younger (I'm past mid 70's now) I might be wondering if Nikon intends on running and servicing two different mounts for too much longer. I'm sure they will service and produce F-mount gear for a long time, but will they continue to introduce new F-mount cameras and upgrade F-mount lenses alongside the new S-mount mirrorless cameras and lenses?

Arnie

-- hide signature --

What we spend on this stuff is equal to the depth of our pockets squared ($²) times what we (j)ustify in our minds as to what we expect to do with our pictures plus (+) the (e)njoyment we experience from using our stuff and sharing the result ... $xxxx=$²(j+e )

arniebook's gear list:arniebook's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow