Playback Nikon D7500

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cootaman New Member • Posts: 7
Playback Nikon D7500

My camera Nikon D7500 seems to be developing a problem in playback. Sometimes (mostly) after a shot in the field I don’t get an automatic playback of image taken. I have to press the arrow playback button to view image. Tonight in a moderately dimly lit room, I wanted to get to the bottom of this problem and now this strange occurring pattern has emerged.

If I take an image but keep my eye to the viewfinder there is no playback. If I take an image and immediately draw the camera away from my face I instantly  get playback. If I take an image and very slowly draw the camera away from my face,playback will be delayed until I move the camera  about 12” inches from face and then  I’ll get playback. It’s like there is some kind of sensor that detects that I’m using either the viewfinder or the live view screen like some mirrorless cameras  but this is an OVF not a EVF camera so that can’t be the case. I’m truly baffled and any help would be greatly appreciated.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D750 Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow