X-T30 & RSI

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Grubster New Member • Posts: 4
X-T30 & RSI

Hi everyone

I have just brought a X-T30 & 18-50 and am having issues with the small grip causing pain due to my RSI in my right hand. (Caused by years of mouse use )

I have seen various grips available but wondered if anyone had any other advice as the grips seem small as well...

The pain seems to be coming because the grip lump is too small, causing me to hold my fingers at an angle. Ive tried other ways of holding it, but the position of the shutter button limits how far I can stretch my fingers without pain.

I’m downsizing from my Nikon dSLR and upgrading from my Sony A6000 and love the layout and look of the Fuji’s.

The Nikon has to go as I just don’t get the use as I find it too big for general carrying around so causes aches; the Sony is going because whilst it is a nice camera (and works well with my RSI) I don’t like using it - too many menus etc.

So I’m looking for something like the X-T30, but with the large grip lump like the A6000.

I would consider the X-T3 if it worked for me, but the only upgrade to me would be a better EVF and ergonomics, so its an expensive upgrade...

Not worried about video; just after something that is good for stills and is small / lightweight.

Usage is mainly landscape / Astro / street etc. Won’t be using long lenses often.

Any ideas welcomed

Thanks

ANSWER:
Fujifilm X-T3 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow