***Mini-Challenge*** #555: 3rd and 2nd Place

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reto B
Reto B Regular Member • Posts: 434
***Mini-Challenge*** #555: 3rd and 2nd Place

3rd place: Bills "Cotton Sky" shows a rare view of these spectacular clouds and he also processed it very well. Clearly a winner:

And here's a HM for his backyard shot which I like very much indeed:

I probably would crop away about half of the dark bottom because it distracts a little from the beautiful view. But no big deal, I like it very much just as it is!

2nd place: Den made it with his nicely composed "Foggy Evening". It's the kind of shot we don't see every day and it clearly deserves to be among the winners!

But wait, there's more Den previously entered three very beautiful images but they were all way too small and one was too old. But the following photo could have made it into the top three. Unfortunately the image does not even have the size of a postcard on my monitor. This image would really come to life in high resolution. Anyhow: I like it very much, therefore a HM for it:

Congratulations to the two of you and many thanks again for posting these remarkable shots.

Reto B's gear list:Reto B's gear list
Sony a7S Sony a7R III Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow