***Mini-Challenge*** #555: Honourable Mentions

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reto B
Reto B Regular Member • Posts: 441
***Mini-Challenge*** #555: Honourable Mentions

First of all many thanks to all participants for sharing so many beautiful photos!

To make may selection I concentrated on those images in which our theme played a significant role. Many images with clouds were posted but the clouds only played a rather decorative role and were not dominat enough to represent the theme.

Maybe we should think about limiting the number of exhibits too, because otherwise it's very time consuming to adequately review them all. How about an exhibit limite of 7?

It would also be of great benefit if each one would submit all his shots in one single post. This would make things a lot easier. What do you folks think?

However, there were many good shots and I will have to make three posts to show all of those which sticked out positively.

The Honourable mentions: I show these in alphabetic order.

Busch's castle in the fog and rain stuck out the first time I saw it:

David's "flying sailboat" is definitely worth to be mentioned:

Harvey presented a beautiful view which really lives from the clouds:

KB Tinto's dramatic image also immediately caught my attention:

And Mike's "ghost ship" is also very convincing:

Randy came up with several very nice photographs. The following two touched me most:

Trafford's rainbow deserves to be listed here as well:

And finally we conclude with Val's beautiful and dramatic view of Hong Kong:

Thanks to all of you. It was a pleasure to review your images!
Reto

Reto B's gear list:Reto B's gear list
Sony a7S Sony a7R III Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow