New USA Authorized Nikon Coolpix P900 16MP Black Color Digital Camera + SquareTrade 3 Year + Extras

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JonathanF413
JonathanF413 Contributing Member • Posts: 525
New USA Authorized Nikon Coolpix P900 16MP Black Color Digital Camera + SquareTrade 3 Year + Extras

New And Sealed USA Authorized Nikon Coolpix P900 16MP Black Color Digital Camera + SquareTrade 3 Yr. + Extras.

USA Authorized Nikon With The USA Nikon Warranty.

SquareTrade Three Year Extended Warranty With The Accdental, Damage, And The Handling (ADH) Good Unitl August 14, 2022.

The SquareTrade Three Year Extended Warranty With The ADH Is Worth $ 89.00.

New And Sealed PowerExtra External Battery Charger, Car Charger, And Two Batteries That Is Worth $ 17.00.

New And Sealed Tempered Glass Screen Protector That Is Worth $ 8.00.

The Buy It Now Price With The SquareTrade Three Year Warranty Contract Is $ 540.00.

I Will Take A Buy It Now Price Of $ 450.00 If I Exclude The SquareTrade Three Year Warranty Contract.

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping With The Insurance And The Signature Confirmation For The Domestic USA Only.

My eBay UserID Is JSF413 And I Have 836 Positive eBay User Reviews And Zero Negative eBay User Reviews.

JonathanF413's gear list:JonathanF413's gear list
Sony RX10 IV
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Great Neck, NY, United States

Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow