Luminar with Z7

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hasa
Hasa Senior Member • Posts: 1,065
Luminar with Z7

Hi,

I decided to download a trial version of the photo editor Luminar from https://skylum.com/

It has a measly 7-day trial period - and there is something called work to interfere!

First off: "the dog"

I used APS-C crop in camera to turn the 50mm F1.8s into a 75mm and an AF FT of +2 to obtain eye focus LOL

Capture NX-D shows the placement of the box for AF-S Wide Area AF(S)

I pointed Luminar at a folder with 1178 raw files and a few tiff. Waiting. A narrow band of images appeared in the left edge, but nothing in the middle - until after a couple of minutes - I did not realize it was working hard: suddenly Mr. Dog appeared.

It appears the tools at the right edge are actually a filter stack and the same filter can be added to the stack several times, e.g. once with brush, another one with a different brush area etc. I like that.

"Of course I lie at my Master´s feet! "

I am amazed at the 50s lens: I know the garden, so I can see the blue skies and high wall and a tree reflected in the dog´s left eye.

Is anybody else using or evaluating Luminar?

-- hide signature --

Smile and the world smiles back!

Hasa's gear list:Hasa's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D7200 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II +22 more
Nikon Capture NX 2 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow