Wow, this guy has me rethinking the Fuji ooc jpg way

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
afwares Regular Member • Posts: 150
Re: Wow, this guy has me rethinking the Fuji ooc jpg way

yardcoyote wrote:

The whole world could shoot RAW and it would be 100% fine with me.

I'm feeling very triggered right now.   First, by whole world, are you excluding any possibly-habitable life-sustaining environments that exist beyond our own planet?   Or does "world" mean all known universes, galaxies, and parallel planes of existence?

And if I'm candid, the whole "100%" thing feels mailed-in, like your job requires 17 pieces of flair and you came to work wearing exactly 17 pieces.  That's 100% of the requirement fulfilled, but it doesn't show any additional enthusiasm.   Assuming you're not being dishonest and rounding up from a number lower than 100%, which would imply you're not actually tolerant of the whole world taking photos in RAW (please don't use the word "shoot"), maybe consider going beyond the minimum of 100% and show true commitment to tolerance by proclaiming that you're 105% fine or even more than that.

Side note...is your user name a reference to the North American canine, or a secret code advertising border-crossing guide services?   I just need to know so I can decide if I'm a little triggered, or so-out-of-my-mind-I-may-threaten-to-relocate-to-Greenland triggered.

Please respond soon.   I'm listening to Bette Midler's Greatest Hits to try and stay calm and there are only 3 songs left on the CD and my remote is broken and I'm too exhausted from reading your post to get up and start it over again.

afwares's gear list:afwares's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Pentax K100D Fujifilm X-T20 Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow