How to make text larger in Photoshop & Lightroom

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kenmo Contributing Member • Posts: 744
How to make text larger in Photoshop & Lightroom

When adding key words, captions, titles to my photos in Lightroom and Photoshop I find the text size is way too small for my 65 year old eyes and bifocals. Due to the constant squinting I have frequent typos.

Recently my eyes have started to strain from the constant dealing with a small font. I'm using a 24 inch monitor at resolution 2560x1440 which I love for photo detail. I also do a bit of digital painting (Photoshop, ArtRage, Corel Painter) and some 3D modeling and 3D rendering. I find 2560 x 1440 superb for this.

However the text is too small for my eyes when it comes to adding text & descriptions to my photos. Now that I'm retired, I find myself sitting in front of my computer a lot more then when I was working. And I was a full time system administrator and spent the bulk of my work day staring at a monitor.

Is there a way to increase the text size without reducing resolution. 2560 x 1440 is the native resolution for my monitor.

Cheers & many thanks

kenmo's gear list:kenmo's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-620 Nikon D7000 Nikon D5200 Nikon D7100 +19 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow