Been getting to know my A9

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lovehifi Regular Member • Posts: 468
Been getting to know my A9

I have been getting to know my A9 since I sold my A7RIII and while I am waiting on the Mk4. Only have had the A9 a couple of months and decided now was a good time to spend some time with it. Been watching some videos, doing some reading and learning quite a bit about its capabilities. Wow! What a focusing monster! Other than the 20fps and tracking/ focusing capabilities there is something that really kind of surprised me when it comes to the A9. How great the images are when it comes to just everyday regular single shot shooting. I am quite pleased with the color rendition, dynamic range and sharpness delivered right out of the camera. For whatever reason the colors produced right out of camera are many times more pleasing to my eyes than the colors my A7RIII produced. Not sure why and maybe that's just me. Anyway just wanted to say how happy I am with it. Been having a blast with it and have been spending a lot of time with the 100-400GM too.

Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow