help choosing a new Fujifilm camera

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
arthur70 New Member • Posts: 21
help choosing a new Fujifilm camera

Hi, I've lurked for a while but this is my first post on dpreview.

My kit includes a 5D Mk iv, 7D plus a range of lenses and an RX100ii. Years ago I used to travel with SLR's/DSLR's but after tiring of it I decided to get a snappy happy camera like the RX100 for travelling whilst still bringing a DSLR with a 24-70 + 70-200. Eventually I dropped the DSLR all together and used the RX100 exclusively.

Though I have been happy with the RX100 I feel it is getting long in the tooth and want to get something else to travel with. It's likely I will still bring the RX100 for the times i just want to be able to carry a camera in my pocket.

The camera's I'm looking at are the X-100F ( or second x100T), X-Pro2 with a 18-55 and 23mm lens, or an X-E3 with the same lenses.

I know it's a broad range of cameras but I really am uncertain. Low light is important, video will be nice but not a deal breaker. I've never had tilt screen so don't know how important it is. And I've never traveled with a fixed prime lens ( except maybe a pancake on the 5D) so hence I included the 100F.

The upcoming trip is to the Greek islands, and photography is generally some landscape and street scenes.....just the usual touristy things.

Any advice?

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EMV
EMV
EMV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow