A7r2 - charging orange light?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Foto4x4 Senior Member • Posts: 2,736
Re: A7r2 - charging orange light?

mattjp1 wrote:

Snapsh0t wrote:

Reading the manual is often helpful as it clearly states that the light should turn off when the charging has finished.

Reading my post is also often helpful.

I bought it used and there was no manual. It also seems others have the same issue, how about you give them the same attitude?

Matt, I didn’t think snapsh0t displayed attitude, but gave a reasonable reply. You did not mention you had no manual either. Besides, you are best to download the full manuals with Sony cameras anyway.

As a longer term Sony user, I suggest you purchase a W battery quick charger and spare battery anyway. The A7RII can be heavy on batteries if shooting all day. Also note that in an emergency, you can power your camera from a battery bank as well as charge in camera. The battery only charges when the camera is off too.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, John
Quote: “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.”, Robert Capa

Foto4x4's gear list:Foto4x4's gear list
Sony a6300 Sony RX100 VI Sony a7R II Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow