Going to Europe, Here's My Kit. Change My Mind.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
neverendinglight Regular Member • Posts: 420
Going to Europe, Here's My Kit. Change My Mind.

I'm going to Europe in a few weeks for a couple weeks. I'm going with my brother and father in law and we're going to visit my other brother in law who is currently deployed over there. We will be renting a car and driving from Amsterdam through Germany and Poland and then down to Czech republic and Austria. Planning on finishing up the bulk of our time in the UK.

Originally I was going to bring my xt2, 10-24, 18-55, and 55-200 but the more I think about it, the more I want to bring my A7Riii. I really enjoy my Fuji kit but the output of the 7Riii is magical to me.

Here's what I "think" I should take along with it.

18mm Batis, 55 1.8, and the 24-105. I could take the 70-200 F4 but will I use it? I have the 16-35 GM but it weighs so much I was thing the Batis could serve the ultra wide needs.

I'm hoping very much to get to the lake district or the peak district in the UK as landscapes are what I usually shoot but I'm also excited to see and shoot other genres too.

Any suggestions or thoughts? The guys that I am traveling with are very patient and laid back.

neverendinglight's gear list:neverendinglight's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8 Sony 1.4x Teleconverter (2016) +7 more
Sony a7 Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow