*** Mini-Challenge #602 Highways, Byways and Streets ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Iron Mike
Iron Mike Regular Member • Posts: 340
Re: *** Mini-Challenge #602 Highways, Byways and Streets ***

In the interests of keeping this thing alive, I'll throw a few images into the mix...

The nature of the XXXD forum seems quite different than when I first joined up almost 10 years ago with my new rebel XS in hand. Maybe people aren't as interested in using forums as a means of image sharing and commentary, with the rise of social media and instagram in particular. Alternatively, many photography enthusiasts may have moved away from the entry level models in the canon line. Whatever the reason, it's a bit sad to see the diminished MC's, which was a lot of fun back in the day. For what its worth, I hope they continue...

Anyways, here are three recent photographs I took while on vacation in the mountains this summer which feature (in part) some roads. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend a visit to the Canadian Rocky Mountains (just avoid the Lake Louise area in the middle of the day, the massive overcrowding has reached insane levels). The images are not my faves from the trip (and are perhaps a bit cliché) but hopefully highlight the feeling of driving and through the mountains.

Cheers,

Mike

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow