Photo cloud backup and sharing website

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Todd Jones
OP Todd Jones Senior Member • Posts: 1,461
Re: Photo cloud backup and sharing website

Morris0 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

I'm looking for a paid website to backup my photos (most important) and also share those photos. I've been using both Flickr Pro and Backblaze. The newly discovered problem with both of those is that they both change the file name when you download them to your computer. I had found about 60 photos that were messed up and when I tried either Flickr or Backblaze to download those images, the file names are changed! Maybe no big deal for some but I use a date/number and that's the exact way I want my backups to be.

Not as specific Fuji issue but wondered if any of the Fuji users here have any recommendations?

Take a look at https://zenfolio.com/zen-plans

Unlimited storage, ecommerce, web sites templates are very customizable and partnered with many things a photographer might need.

I host my site www.MorrisAltman.com on Zenfolio and I use one of there standard templates. Besides what you see I have private folders for customers and family and have full control of how large a file can be viewed or downloaded, if at all. They are also very good about grandfathering the pricing and in about 10 years I've never had to pay an increase.

Morris

I've bookmarked zenfolio and I'm going to investigate a little further. Have you downloaded any of you photos back to your computer? Have they retained the same file name and are the same size? thanks Morris!

-- hide signature --

Todd
I'm His, John 6:44

Todd Jones's gear list:Todd Jones's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow