Adobe DNG Converter why won't it convert my files?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EOS GUY
EOS GUY Senior Member • Posts: 1,167
Adobe DNG Converter why won't it convert my files?

It will convert my Fuji X-100 T files. It will convert Nikon D5300 files.

It won't convert my SL1 files.

When it comes to newer cameras like my OM-D EM10 III it just say the folder contains no supported files.

As I use the last version of non cloud ACR and CS6, I believed from adobe help that you could use DNG converter if your ACR and photoshop doesn't support newer cameras.

But it doesn't seem to support or work with any cameras RAW files older than 2014.

What really doesn't make sense is the SL1 is from 2013! The X-100T is from 2014 and it will convert them to RAW but not the SL1 and certainly not any camera I've used newer than 2014.

I'm trying to convert Olympus OM-D EM10 III files and it says the folders contain no supported files!

This is frustrating as I want to use an XT-2 but no point if I can;t convert the files and use in ACR and CS6.

I don't want to migrate to the cloud as I already paid for Photoshop CS6 and it is more than I need anyway, it is perfectly capable.

Gah!

Any ideas?

-- hide signature --

The earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Above all else, peacefulness, love and harmony.
- Noel Shoestring

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) Nikon D5300 Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow